We take pride that we have a proven record of successes that began in 1998 and we are still looking forwards to achieve more and more accomplishments in the coming period.
Let’s have a journey in time, highlighting the milestones of El Mohandes success story that enabled the company to be among the leaders in our sector and enabled us to contribute to the growth of the Egyptian economy.
2. More than 100 employees worked in the company.
3. We started our production that comprised of five underground tanks, an equipped lab, one production line for Nitro Cellulose Thinner, and large store to sell our final products.
2. Total production capacity became 14,000 MT/Year.
3. Total storage capacity for bulk cargoes became 350,000 liters
2. The total storage capacity for bulk cargoes reached 550,000 liters.
3.The company started importing raw materials for the production of several finals products.
2. The total production capacity reached 32,000 MT/Year.
3. The total storage capacity for bulk cargoes reached 170,000,0 liters.
4. We used imported raw materials in trading transaction in the Egyptian market.
2. The total annual production capacity reached 90,000 MT/year.
3. The total storage capacity for bulk cargoes reached 750,000,0 liters.
2. The total surface area increased to reach 36,000 Sqm.
2. The total surface area reached 65,000 Sqm.
3. The total annual production capacity reached 120,000 MT.
2. The total surface area increased to reach 80,000 Sqm.
2. The Alexandria Customs Authority dedicated 6000 Sqm for our company to establish shore tanks.
2. We established our tank farm at El Dekheila Port. It consists of 23 tanks with the total storage capacity of 28,000,000 liters.
3. The total storage capacity for bulk cargoes reached 100,000,00 liters.