The site has been designed with the highest standards of safety and quality under the supervision of
specialized consulting offices.
- Tanks design as per API 650, API 653.
- Fire protection according to NFPA standard.
- Full nitrogen blanket on site.
The firefighting system
- Designed according to NFBA (NFBA 30,16,12) and Egyptian standards
- All Equipment and tools are Explosion Proof
- Nitrogen Blanket
- Detection alarms for Leakage & Fire
Terminal capacity to handle Import/Export vessels about: 5000 MT / Day
Terminal capacity to Load/Unload Road Tankers/Isotanks about: 2800 MT / Day
Every tank is completely separated by its own Piping for loading and uploading
The site is managed entirely from an electronic control room.
Storage for our Partners
1. Fully permitted for hazardous material storage and processing as we offer Superior storage and handling services of bulk liquid materials in Chemical products and petrochemicals.
2. We are dedicated to utilizing the best available technologies in order to provide safety for our employees and all personnel, to promote good stewardship of the environment, to safeguard property, and to maximize efficiencies. Our dedication to continuous improvement and our commitment to be the best partner are a direct reflection of our drive and desire to be the Benchmark.
Storage for ElMohandes to
1. Import bulk vessels from our requirements in with very competitive price.
2. Increase Exports from our final products.
3. Establish a platform for chemicals trading in MEA region by distributing raw materials after re- drumming them according to our customers' requirement which will impact on our progress and supporting the Egyptian national economy.
- Iso 45001:2018
- Iso 9001:2015
- Iso 14001:2015
- Tanks Calibration done by Intertek.
- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation inspection done by Bureau Veritas as a third party.